ERASMUS+ KA103 FOR TRAINEESHIP GUIDELINE
Required Conditions for the Erasmus+ Internship Application
- All study cycles can apply to Erasmus+ Traineeship.
- Post-graduated traineeship mobility should be completed within 12 months from the date of the graduation.
Associate and Bachelor Degrees 2.20 / 4.00
Master’s Degree 2.50 / 4.00
PhD, Medicine Specialisation 2.50 / 4.00
- The minimum time for the Erasmus+ Traineeship is 62 days and the maximum of 360 days (from 2 to 12 months).
Note: Applicants to Erasmus+ Traineeship should at first obtain an Acceptance Letter from the institution they applied to. After receiving it, candidates can prepare their documents.
- Necessary documents need to be prepared for the Erasmus+ traineeship application:
- Learning Agreement for Traineeship (should be in 3 copies with wet ink and stamp)
- Transcript of Records (ToR)
- Acceptance Letter
- Language Certificate
- The documents asked by the host university/company
- Steps need to be followed before the Erasmus+ Traineeship mobility:
Note: After the steps mentioned above, the first step of the Online Language Support (OLS) examination is sent to the students and it should be completed before the mobility.
- Steps need to be followed during the mobility:
- Steps need to be followed after the mobility and the documents will be asked by our office:
Note: Students who stay in the host institution for less than 62 days will not be considered Erasmus+ Traineeship students and they have to return the full grant to their home university.
Note: When there is no holiday at the receiving institution, travels longer than 7 calendar days are deducted from the total time grant.