ERASMUS+ KA103 FOR STUDY GUIDELINE
To be an Erasmus+ exchange programme student, applicants should fulfil the requirements. For further information about the programme and learn the minimum requirements for the application, please check this page.
Applicants of both Erasmus+ study and traineeship are selected by Higher Education Institutions (HEI). Institutions prepare and announce the student selection calendar and applications are accepted until the deadline. To be able to attend the mobility for both study and traineeship, minimum of requirements are as follows;
- Students should be registered at HEI and a full-time student (Bachelor, Master’s, PhD).
- A minimum GPA for the undergraduates (BA) should be 2.20/4.00.
- A minimum GPA for the graduates (MA or PhD) should be of 2.50/4.00.
- Students should supply the required European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) (60 ECTS for a single academic year, 30 for each semester).
- Students should fulfil the language requirement: minimum of 60 out of 100 for the Erasmus language examination held by HEI, or equivalent to 60 for the exams YDS, YÖKDİL, TOEFL, IELTS.
Calendar for Erasmus+ study prepared by the International Relations Office (IRO) will be announced on the IRO website, social media accounts, the noticeboard of the faculty, department and institutions.
- Steps need to be followed during the Application Procedure
Students who complete the application procedure successfully can prepare their documents in this step in order to participate to Erasmus+ programme. Documents asked by the host university should be completed at least a week ago of the deadline and be get in touch with the International Relations Office.
- Steps need to be followed before the mobility
2. What are application documents need to be prepared by the student?
- Application Form
- Learning Agreement (before the mobility form) x 3
- Transcript of Records (in English)
- Photograph x 2
- Accommodation Form (if it is asked)
- Other documents asked by the host university. These documents may vary from university to university. Therefore, it is important to be in touch with the university you applied to in this step and ask for the information.
3. What are other documents need to be prepared before they leave the country?
- Acceptance Letter (Students should hand this document to IRO).
- Grant Agreement
- Health Insurance
- Visa Photocopy
- Halk Bank Euro Account
- Student Agreement
- Steps need to be followed during the mobility
Students should take their Learning Agreements (x3) with themselves before they leave Turkey so that they can get wet signatures and stamps from the host university.
If students change their courses, they should prepare “during the mobility” part of their Learning Agreement and should be signed by both the host university and home university (PAU).
Students who complete their mobility should bring their documents precisely before they arrive at their home university (PAU).
- Steps need to be followed after the mobility
Documents should be handed to PAU International Relations Office after the end of the mobility.
Note: Students should bring the documents mentioned above precisely at the end of their mobility and complete their OLS to be able to get the rest of their grants (30%).