Final Registration Procedures of Foreign Students:
Central Further Research Laboratory
Foreign Student Coordinatorship (2nd Floor)
Kınıklı Campus / Denizli
Merkezi İleri Araştırma Laboratuvarı
Yurt Dışı Öğrenci Koordinatörlüğü (2. Kat)
Kınıklı Yerleşkesi / Denizli
Please click the sketch for the registration place of Foreign Student Coordinatorship.
Required Documents for Final Registration:
- Original high school diploma (If it is in a foreign language, the original and the notarized translation of high school diploma in Turkish)
- Original certificate of equivalence
- The student visa and identity pages of the passport (on condition that the original one is seen)
- Payment receipt for tuition fee.
- 4 pieces of colored head shot photo (4,5 x 6 cm)
- Blue Card photocopy for those with Blue Card (on condition that the original one is seen)
- A document stating that the applicants who are Turkish nationals and studied abroad in high school if the whole high school education have been abroad, A document stating that the applicant went abroad/returned to the country during the education (will be taken from e-devlet or Police Office) https://www.turkiye.gov.tr/emniyet-yurda-giriscikis-belge-sorgulama
- A formal or notarized form of proving that the candidate has income enough to finance her/his studies in Turkey / Written Contract. Contractor’s ID photocopy will be added to the written contract. (Enclosed you can find an example of written contract.)
- Detailed identity register copy for dual identities, https://www.turkiye.gov.tr/nvi-nufus-kayit-ornegi-belgesi-sorgulama
- Original exam result of PAUYOS or other exams.
- Statement of health
- Candidates who will register in Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Health Sciences, School of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation are required to submit a committee report (taken from university hospital or full-fledged official hospital) proving that there is no mental or physical disability to practise his / her profession.
- If available, certificate of language proficiency in Turkish.
- For those who apply to immersion programs, certificate in foreign language proficiency.
The tuition fee can be paid in Halkbank branches, ATM/BTMs or Halkbank internet branch via PAU student number.
For detailed information, please follow http://www.pau.edu.tr/yurtdisi web site.