Placement Results for Foreign Students Announced!
Click here for the placement results of prospective students who have applied to our university with the status of foreign (International) student in the 2020-2021 Academic Year. Candidates who are eligible for Registration will be able to register at the Foreign Student Office between September 07 - 22, 2020 with the documents requested during registration.
Upon request of the candidates who are placed, a letter of acceptance can be arranged for the visa process. You are kindly requested to report requests via e-mail.
Final Registration for Foreign (International) Students
Language Teaching Application and Research Center Building (PADAM)
Kınıklı Campus / Denizli
Click here for the directions to Foreign Student Office Registration Place.
Required Documents for Final Registration:
- Notarized proof of high school diploma or high school education certificate in Turkish
- Original certificate of equivalence
- Notarized Turkish translation of passport with student visa
- Payment receipt for tuition fee. (The students who have Syrian / Republic of Turkey citizenship / blue card and completed all of their high school education in a foreign country except Turkish Republic of North Cyprus are exempt from tuition fee.)
- 6 pieces of colored head shot photo (4,5 x 6 cm)
- Blue Card photocopy for those with Blue Card (on condition that the original one is seen)
- A document stating that the applicants who are Turkish nationals and studied abroad in high school if the whole high school education have been abroad.
- A formal or notarized form of proving that the candidate has income enough to finance her/his studies in Turkey / Written Contract. Contractor’s ID photocopy will be added to the written contract. (Enclosed you can find an example of written contract.)
- Identity register copy for dual identities
- Original exam result of PAUYOS or other exams.
- Statement of health
- Candidates who will register in Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Health Sciences, School of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation are required to submit a committee report (taken from university hospital or full-fledged official hospital) proving that there is no mental or physical disability to practise his / her profession.
- If available, certificate of language proficiency in Turkish.
- For those who apply to immersion programs, certificate in foreign language proficiency.
The tuition fee can be paid in Halkbank branches, ATM/BTMs or Halkbank internet branch via PAU student number.
For detailed information, please follow http://www.pau.edu.tr/yurtdisi web site.