Click here for the placement results of prospective students who have applied to our university with the status of foreign (International) students in 2020-2021 Academic Year. Candidates who are eligible for Registration will be able to register at Foreign Student Office between October 13th - November 9th, 2020, with the documents requested during registration.
Upon request of the candidates who are placed, a letter of acceptance can be arranged for the visa process. You are kindly requested to report requests via e-mail.
Final Registration for Foreign (International) Students
Merkezi İleri Araştırma Laboratuvarı (Central Advanced Research Lab)
Yurt Dışı Öğrenci Koordinatörlüğü (2. Kat) (Foreign Student Office on 2nd floor)
Kınıklı Yerleşkesi / Denizli
Kınıklı Campus / Denizli
Click here for the directions to Foreign Student Office Registration Place.
Required Documents for Final Registration:
- Notarized proof of high school diploma or high school education certificate in Turkish
- Original certificate of equivalence
- Notarized Turkish translation of passport with student visa
- Payment receipt for tuition fee. (The students who have Syrian / Republic of Turkey citizenship / blue card and completed all of their high school education in a foreign country except Turkish Republic of North Cyprus are exempt from tuition fee.)
- 6 pieces of colored head shot photo (4,5 x 6 cm)
- Blue Card photocopy for those with Blue Card (on condition that the original one is seen)
- A document stating that the applicants who are Turkish nationals and studied abroad in high school if the whole high school education have been abroad.
- A formal or notarized form of proving that the candidate has income enough to finance her/his studies in Turkey / Written Contract. Contractor’s ID photocopy will be added to the written contract. (Enclosed you can find an example of written contract.)
- Identity register copy for dual identities
- Original exam result of PAUYOS or other exams.
- Statement of health
- Candidates who will register in Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Health Sciences, School of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation are required to submit a committee report (taken from university hospital or full-fledged official hospital) proving that there is no mental or physical disability to practise his / her profession.
- If available, certificate of language proficiency in Turkish.
- For those who apply to immersion programs, certificate in foreign language proficiency.
The tuition fee can be paid in Halkbank branches, ATM/BTMs or Halkbank internet branch via PAU student number.
For detailed information, please follow http://www.pau.edu.tr/yurtdisi web site.