Rules for using the Web & Ftp
a)"User names" concerning personal web domains’, are designated by the (Bilgi İşlem Daire Başkanlığ) "passwords "are set by the person applying for the personal web domain.
b) "User Names" are personal; the same "user name" cannot be given to two different people or departments.
c) "Passwords" are known only by the user. The user can change the password at any time, by personally dropping by at the Department of Information Processing (Bilgi İşlem Daire Başkanlığ). Password selection and protection is entirely the responsibility of the user's. Pamukkale University, Department of Information Processing (Bilgi İşlem Daire Başkanlığ), is not liable for any problems arising from use of the passwords.
d) Pamukkale University, Department of Information Processing, agrees not to pass on personal web domain passwords to 3rd person parties outside those stated on the request form.
e) Passwords that are forgotten can be reset at the Department of Information Technology (Bilgi İşlem Daire Başkanlığ) personal web domain holders must apply in person. Passwords cannot be given over the phone.
2) User /Departments responsibility for Personal web domains;
i) It is in the own responsibility of applicants to fill in the registration form correctly and accurately. Any loss or damages resulting from incorrect or incomplete information is not the in the responsibility of Pamukkale University (Bilgi İşlem Daire Başkanlığ), BİDB has the right to refuse or cancel e-mail addresses.
ii) E-mail service users are responsible for any thoughts, expressions, personal ideas put forward by them. Department of Information Processing (Bilgi İşlem Daire Başkanlığ) or Pamukkale University , cannot be held liable for any problems, disputes that may arise from such material, files etc.
iii) any software or material able to cause harm or damage to Pamukkale University, its web-site, services, or other people or organizations that is stored, shared or found to be associated to e-mail account holders have a criminal liability and criminal, legal penalties may be applied to persons involved. Pamukkale University takes no responsibility in such disputes.
iv. Personal web sites provided to authorized users, by the Information Technology Department of Pamukkale University, must not be sold or passed on or rented to other groups organizations or people.
v. The following list of content is forbidden to be harbored or given as links on the Personal web sites provided.
(1) Copyrighted and reserved works, commercial audio, video, music files and other materials that are prohibited by law.
(2) interactive games, such as Jumpling, MUDs, Egg Drop, which have
in online / offline gambling, or similar content.
(3) Discriminatory and anger filled content that contains any religion, language, race, gender, and social groups.
(4) All kinds of pornographic images, audio, and material,
(5) stolen software, emulator, hacking, freaking, password crackers, and cryptography software.
(6) Extensive/intensive use of broadcast means other than Flash and Shockwave.
(7) The keeping, operating and the like of any spam software on Pamukkale University servers, is strictly prohibited.
vi. And all kinds of all kinds of IRC, IRC bots, chat software is prohibited to run on the servers.
vii. Pamukkale University CC has the right to limit the bandwidth,
if a user violates the rights of other user.
xvi) agreeing that the user has read and that they have no objection to any of the points stated above.