Please click here for placement results of successful candidates who have the right to register in Pamukkale University for 2019-2020 academic year.
The candidates who have the right to register may apply to the Foreign Student Coordinatorship with the necessary documents between 08 October - 15 November 2019.
Letter of acceptance can be arranged in need of visa process. Please send your request via e-mail if you demand.
For Final Registration Procedures of Foreign Students:
Central Further Research Laboratory
Foreign Student Coordinatorship (2nd Floor)
Kınıklı Campus / Denizli
Merkezi İleri Araştırma Laboratuvarı
Yurt Dışı Öğrenci Koordinatörlüğü (2. Kat)
Kınıklı Yerleşkesi / Denizli
Please click the sketch for the registration place of Foreign Student Coordinatorship.
Required Documents for Final Registration:
- Notarized proof of high school diploma or high school education certificate in Turkish (if it is in a foreign langauge, please provide a notarized Turkish translation)
- Original certificate of equivalence
- Notarized proof of passport with student visa in Turkish
- Payment receipt for tuition fee. (The students who have Syrian / Republic of Turkey citizenship / blue card and completed all of their high school education in a foreign country except Turkish Republic of North Cyprus are exempt from tuition fee.)
- 6 pieces of colored head shot (4,5 x 6 cm)
- Blue Card for those with Blue Card (providing that original one should be seen)
- A document stating that the applicants who are Turkish nationals and studied abroad in high school if the whole high school education was abroad.
- A formal or notarized form of proving that the candidate is an income earner in Turkey / Written Contract. Contractor’s ID photocopy will be added to the written contract. (Enclosed you can find an example of written contract.)
- Identity register copy for dual citizenships.
- Original exam result of PAUYOS or other exams.
- Statement of health
- Candidates who will register in Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Health Sciences, College of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation required to submit committee report (taken from university hospital or general hospital) proving that there is no mental or physical obstacle to practise his/her profession.
- If available certificate of competency in Turkish.
- For those who apply to programs in a foreign language, certificate in foreign language proficiency.
The tuition fee can be paid in Halkbank branches, ATM/BTMs or Halkbank internet branches via PAU student number.
For detailed information please follow http://www.pau.edu.tr/yurtdisi website.