Documents required for final registration:
1. Certified Turkish Translation of High school diploma (approved by Turkish Notaries or certified Turkish representative translators abroad) All must be Translated and certified by a certified translator, into English and photocopied.
2. High School Equivalency Certificate from the Ministry of Education (original)
3. Copy of student visa on passport (Provided that the original of the student visa is present) Translated into Turkish and certified Turkish Notaries.
4. The bank receipt showing payment of tuition fee to the bank, (Tuition fees will be announced in the last week of August.)
5. Passport photos x12. (4,5 x 6 cm)
6. Turkish Proficiency Certificate, if available
7. Foreign Language Proficiency Certificate if the student has applied to a department that teaches in that foreign language.
8. A document which indicates that the student will have enough funds for living during their study in Turkey (bank accounts, scholarship certificate, etc.), approved by Turkish Notaries.
Click here for commitment letter.
9. Health report from a doctor.
Note : Final registration will take place between the 2nd and 6th of September 2013. Students must come in person, for their final registrations.