Final Registration Procedures of Foreign Students:
Central Further Research Laboratory
Foreign Student Coordinatorship (2nd Floor)
Kınıklı Campus / Denizli
Merkezi İleri Araştırma Laboratuvarı
Yurt Dışı Öğrenci Koordinatörlüğü (2. Kat)
Kınıklı Yerleşkesi / Denizli
Please click the sketch for the registration place of Foreign Student Coordinatorship.
Required Documents for Final Registration:
- Notarized proof of high school diploma or high school education certificate in Turkish
- Original certificate of equivalence
- Notarized proof of passport with student visa in Turkish
- Payment receipt for tuition fee. (The students who have Syrian / Republic of Turkey citizenship / blue card and completed all of their high school education in a foreign country except Turkish Republic of North Cyprus are exempt from tuition fee.)
- 6 pieces of colored head shot (4,5 x 6 cm)
- Blue Card for those with Blue Card (providing that original one should be seen)
- A document stating that the applicants who are Turkish nationals and studied abroad in high school if the whole high school education was abroad.
- A formal or notarized form of proving that the candidate is an income earner in Turkey / Written Contract. Contractor’s ID photocopy will be added to the written contract. (Enclosed you can find an example of written contract.)
- Identity register copy for dual identities
- Original exam result of PAUYOS or other exams.
- Statement of health
- Candidates who will register in Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Health Sciences, College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation required to submit committee of report (taken from university hospital or general hospital) proving that there is no mental or physical obstacle to practice his / her profession.
- If available certificate of competency in Turkish.
- For those who apply to immersion programs, certificate in foreign language proficiency.
The tuition fee can be paid in Halkbank branches, ATM/BTMs or Halkbank internet branches via PAU student number.