Updated Date: 30 March 2019
2019 PAUYOS Applications Start!
2019 PAUYOS Applications Start
* Applicants will apply for the foreign student admission examination online after they have paid the examination application fee on the account numbers given below (Passport / ID number and Name / Surname written on the receipt must be the same as the application).
* The application procedure will be completed after completing the application form in the system and uploading the documents required for application.
* Applications of the applicants who fail to pay the examination fee and who are found to be deficient in the document-information will be considered invalid.
* The applicant is responsible for the costs of the bank.
* After applying to the university; the application fees of candidates who have taken the application back, have not been evaluated for any reason, have not fulfilled the application conditions and cannot be placed for a program will not be refunded.
PAUYOS Application Documents:
* High school diploma or an official document issued by the secondary school certifying the date s/he will graduate for the applicant who has not received a high school diploma yet (If the High School Diploma is in a foreign language, the original diploma and notarized Turkish translation),
* Passport copy,
* Certificate of identity register copy for dual citizens,
* Blue Card for those with Blue Card,
* Bank receipt showing that the exam fee has been paid.
Note: Among the candidates who will apply for the PAUYOS Examination; those who have a disability need to scan the dossier that has documented their disability from University hospitals and / or full-fledged State hospitals with "Health Status / Disability Information Form" and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter explaining their health status. You can find Health / Disability Information Form in the attachment. You can find Health / Disability Information Form in the attachment..
PAUYOS Application Deadline: April 15, 2019 Time : 23.59 (according to time in Turkey)
PAUYOS Exam Date : May 15, 2019 Time : 14.00
Account Number to Pay Exam Fee:
||: 250 TL (Turkey / Denizli)
||: 15 US. Dollars (Abroad- Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Djibouti, Kosovo, Mali, Tunisia)
||: T. Halk Bankası
||: Pamukkale University
||: TR82 0001 2001 4630 0006 0001 67
||: TR54 0001 2001 4630 0058 1004 38
For detailed information, please visit.
Please pay the exam fee before making the application!
Click here to apply.
Click here to update your information.