Pamukkale University was established in 1992 as a state university in Denizli. Our university plays an important role to enhance the city of Denizli and Country through art, business, medical, science and technology with up-to-date knowledges, creativities for young generation who are needed by our country.
Our main campus has 7 faculties, 3 institutes, 5 higher education schools, 6 vocational higher education schools and 13 research centres. Currently, there are totally over 30,000 students, 1417 academic staffs and more than 1,000 administrative officers on the campus.
Pamukkale University also offers on-campus shuttle bus service, sports complex (Olympic size pool, turkish hamam, sauna, jacuzzi, techno gym, oriental massage), cafeterias, meeting rooms, lodging with tennis courts, football field, basketball arena and car parks in each faculty. The Sports Complex opens for students, university members and interested people.
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Technical Education
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Architecture and Design
The Higher Education Schools
- Higher School of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Denizli Higher Education School of Health
- Higher Education School of Sports, Sciences and Technologies
- Higher Education School of Foreign Languages
- Higher School of Tourist and Hotel Management
- Institute of Applied Sciences
- Institute of Health Sciences
- Institute of Social Sciences