The application deadline for applicants is September 5, 2017! According to the Turkish time, it will end at 23:59.
The candidates who will apply must not be placed in any other program in the same term. If the students are detected to be registered at another program, their registration will be cancelled.
Click here to see the list for remaining quota for additional placement.
Candidates who will prefer according to PAÜYÖS Examination Result:
* Candidates entering the PAUYÖS Exam will be able to opt with their usernames and passwords that were sent in their e-mails during application.
* Candidates are required to take at least 40 points from the PAUYÖS Exam in order to be able to choose.
* Click here for application with PAÜYÖS Exam Result.
Candidates who will prefer with other exam results:
Required Documents for Application:
* Passport or ID,
* Notarized proof of high school diploma or high school education certificate in Turkish (status of education received from their schools for students who will graduate soon)
* Certificate of identity register copy for applicants with double citizenship
* Blue Card for those with Blue Card,
* A document stating that the applicants who are Turkish nationals and studied abroad in high school if the whole high school education was abroad.
* Exam Result Document
* Click here for other Exam types and application.
Important note :
* Candidates who enter in PAUYÖS and score below 40 points will be able to apply for preference with different valid exam scores.
* Candidates have 3 choices.
* Application procedures are made online via the website. Applications made by mail or cargo will not be assessed.