Deadline for applicants is May 26, 2017! It will end at 17.00 according to Turkey time.
Candidates who will make preference with their PAÜYÖS Examination result:
- Candidates taking the PAUYÖS Exam will be able to make their preferences with their username and password that came in their e-mails during the application.
- Candidates must get at least 40 points from the PAUYÖS Exam in order to be able to apply.
- Please click here for preference application and PAÜYÖS Exam Result: https://oibs.pau.edu.tr/Yobis/basvuru/BasvuruGiris.aspx
Candidates who will apply with another type of Examination Result:
Required Documents for Application:
- Passport or identity card
- Notarized Turkish proof of learning document of high school or a similar level (For students who are about to graduate, education status certificate which they will take from their schools)
- Detailed certificate of identity register copy for candidates with dual nationality
- For Blue Card Holders Blue Card
- For Turkish candidates who finished high school abroad, the document showing that the candidate completed high school education abroad
- Exam result document
- Click here for other exam types and preferences: https://oibs.pau.edu.tr/Yobis/basvuru/Aciklama.aspx
- Candidates who take the PAUYÖS and get a score below 40 points will be able to apply for preference with different valid exam scores.
- Candidates have 3 choices.
- Application procedures are made online through the internet site. Mail or cargo applications will not be assessed.