*Associate-degree lists of applied courses to be processed later have been updated. (21.04.2020)
Due to the COViD-19 pandemic, for the 2019-2020 Spring Semester of Pamukkale University, the changes and regulations to be made in the academic process shall be accepted as follows;
- Mid-term exams of 2019-2020 Spring Semester distance education courses are between 4-17 May 2020,
- 2019-2020 Spring Semester final, mid-term and three course exam calendars will be decided later depending on the developments of exam calendar,
- Sarayköy Vocational School Physiotherapy Program’s 2019-2020 spring semester final exams will be between 9-10 May 2020, 2019-2020 summer semester midterm will be between 11-17 May 2020,
- To be able to take the midterms of distance education courses online in multiple choice and/or open-ended format or homework (research, performance, or project paper) format; follow-up of online exams through the "Education Support System (EDS)"; research, performance, project assignments, etc. through Pusula Information System or EDS (also through Web-based enterprise platforms used in courses for programs with 100% and 30% English education)
- Students who cannot enter the midterm examinations due to an excuse accepted by the relevant board of directors can take their exams online multiple choice and/or open-ended format,
- The courses on the attached list for the 2019-2020 Spring Semester will be determined later in a condensed academic calendar, the courses that are not included in the attached list will be given in distant education system.
- It was decided to set a timetable later depending on developments for the intensified programs of courses that are not carried out with distance education,
- Graduate thesis defense, thesis proposal, thesis monitoring committees (TİK) and proficiency examinations will be held through Tripolis Interactive Hall Distant Education System,
- Incomplete module exams of The School of Foreing Languages, Foreign Language Preparatory Class and Faculty of Theology, Arabic Preparation Programs will be shaped according to the examinations carried out in the summer semester,
- During 2019-2020 spring semester midterm exam dates, the courses will continue to be processed and the course videos will be uploaded to the system,
- It is appropriate that depending on the fact that these decisions are limited to the spring semester of 2019-2020 and developments related to the epidemic, later review of the decisions can be taken.
It was unanimously decided by the Senate of our university.
Lists of applied courses to be processed later are given in addition to the announcement.