According to the statement of the Presidency of the Council of Higher Education dated 29.11.2016 and numbered 75463, and to the Statutory Decree No. 667, the procedures to be performed about the tuition fees of the students who have been placed and registered in other higher education institutions by ÖSYM have been explained.
You can reach the Tuition Fees, Name and Price Table from the links below. The 8. instalment amount of 2016-2017 Academic Year Spring Semester May can be paid via all Halk Bank branches throughout Turkey until 20.05.2017 at the latest.
· Students who continue their education within the scope of Decree Law No. 667 will pay tuition fees to the universities where they are placed. In our university, students who continue their education under the special student status within the scope of Decree Law No 667 are required to contact the university by which they are placed.
· Students who were enrolled in our university within the scope of Decree Law No. 667 but continue their education in another Higher Education Institution with special student status, should communicate with our university to share information and documents.
· Payments for the 2016-2017 academic year shall be made in the form of nine instalments. For the next academic years, the payments shall be made by the 20th of each month beginning from September.
-May instalment amounts related to student enrolment of 2016-2017 academic year shall be paid via all Halk Bank branches throughout Turkey until 20.05.2017 at the latest. The explanation part shall include Name, Surname, Student Number and Turkish Republic Identification number. After making the payment, the bank receipt must be sent to Pamukkale University Student Affairs Department by hand or fax.
Fax: (0258) 296 23 32
1-The account number to be paid for is different for both types of students, and each student will pay the account number under the table where his/her name is written. The students must be careful about overpayment and underpayment while paying the instalment. It is also very important for the explanation part of the receipt to include Name, Surname, Student Number and Turkish Republic Identification number.
· Please find debt and payment information of the students settled at Pamukkale University (Table-1) in the attached file.
· Look at Table 2 to learn the debt and payment information of students settled at Pamukkale University and went to a different Higher Education Institution as special students.
· Look at Table 3 to reach the wage table of the Presidency of the Council of Higher Education