The exchange schedule for our students who would like to benefit from Mevlana Exchange Program in 2017-2018 Academic year is presented below.
- Presentation of Exchange Announcements 13th February – 7th March 2017
- Applications for Exchange 13th February – 7th March 2017
- Foreign Language Examination - You will be accepted with your current language grade.
- Evaluation of Applications 08th March 2017
- Submission of Applications and Budget Claims to YÖK via YÖKSIS 10th March 2017
Mevlana Exchange Program Applications have begun.
- You must fill in the Mevlana Application Form in the attached file and submit it to the International Relations Office by the end of 7th March 2017 working day together with your transcript and your language note.
- The grades of the students who have participated in the Language Proficiency Exam, the Erasmus Exam and the exams accepted as equivalent by the Higher Education Institution ("ÖSYM-Foreign Language Exams Equivalence” found in the link under Foreign language equivalencies on the official homepage of the Council of Higher Education, July 17, 2013, page 7) will be used at this stage if they submit their grades to the International Relations Office.
- Academic cumulative average requirement for undergraduate / associate degree students, 2,50/4,00.
- Academic cumulative average requirement for M.A./Ph.D. students, 3,00/4,00
- The foreign language exam minimum passing score is 60 points.
- The assessment criteria and weighted scores to be used in evaluating academic year applications for 2017/2018 academic year are:
Academic achievement level: 50%
Language level: 50%
- Your applications will be evaluated by taking into account the field studies taken according to countries in accordance with the decisions of Executive Board of Higher Education Council presented in the attached file.
For Mevlana Agreements, you can check the link below:
Documents required for application: Transcript, Language Point Document, Prospective Student Application Form.
Note: Applications should be made taking into account the relevant area of the applicant country on the basis of decisions of the Executive Board of the Presidency of the Higher Education Council presented in the attached file.