The General Secretary is the head of the university administrative organization and is responsible towards the Rector for the work of this organization.
Some of The General Secretary’s responsibilities are, to perform tasks such as;
- Making the units in the Administrative Organization of the University to work in an efficient, orderly and harmonious way,
- Writing down, keeping and protecting the decisions taken by the Board of Directors and the University Senate.
- Delivering information about Board of Directors and University Senate decisions to the relevant departments and units at the University.
- Conducting the Recto’s correspondences.
- Helping organize the Rectory’s protocol, ceremonial activities and visits.